Membres

samedi 1 août 2015

"Card Mania", "Birthday"

Bonjour à tous! 

Good Morning all! 


Un nouveau défi commence également sur le blog "Card Mania".

A new challenge begins on the blog "Card Mania".



Le thème de ce défi est "Anniversaire". ICI

The theme of this challenge is "Birthday". HERE

 Voici ma réalisation!

This is my realization!

Pour réaliser cette carte, j'ai utilisé du papier "Bazzil Cardstock Prune", du papier "Bazzil Cardstock bleu", du papier "Bazzil Cardstock gris" et du papier "Pion Design", "My Precious Daughter".

To realize this card, I used some paper "Bazzil Cardstock Prune", some paper " blue Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " grey Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Design Pawn ", "My Precious Daughter".

J'ai réaliser le fichier de coupe que j'ai découpé avec la machine "Silhouette Studio" pour réaliser cet appareil photos.

I have to realize the file of cutting which I cut with the machine " Silhouette Studio " to realize this camera.


J'ai utilisé une image "Sassy Studio Designs" que vous pouvez trouver ICI.

I used an image "Sassy Studio Designs" which you can find HERE.

Je l'ai colorisée de la façon suivante: 

- Encre "Distress Tattered Rose" et "Distress Vintage Photo" pour la peau.
- Encre "Distress Antique Linen", "Distress Brushed Corduroy" and pour les cheveux.
- Encre "Distress Wrom Lipstick".
- Encre "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Encre "Distress Frayed Burlap".
- Encre "Distress Pumice Stone".

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen", "Distress Brushed Corduroy" and for hair.
- Ink "Distress Wrom Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".

J'ai découpé l'image et je l'ai collée avec des morceaux de "Foam Tape".

I cut the image and And I stuck it with pieces of "Foam Tape"..


Je vous remercie pour votre passage ici et vous dis à très vite pour un nouveau projet! 

I thank you for your passage here and say to you see you soon for a new project!

Scrapbizssssss

Scrapkissessss


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire